Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday

Hot, hot, hot and humid!  We just went for a quick family walk and we are all sweating and tired now.  Buster is passed out on the floor, no water just sleep.  Eric immediately got back to work and hasn't been off the phone since.  I'm trying to motivate myself to clean house but I'm not doing very well.

Not much is going on today, just a typical Tuesday.  We did wake up to a gigantic box at our door it was an Epson printer for the house.  Buster thought the box was just for him, we could have fit him in the box if we wanted.  Instead he pushed it around for awhile and gnawed on some card board before I took it away from him.

His scars are healing but I did find another bite on his ear.  I'm still fuming mad at that stupid place, Best Friends Pet Care.  I will continue to spread the word on why not to go there.

In worldly news, I'm still saddened and shocked by the shootings in Colorado.  It's been a tough summer for that state when you add this to the fires they have had all summer.  My prayers and good thoughts go out to the state as a whole.

Well I better get moving or this house will never be clean.  Happy Tuesday to you all, may it be a fantastic day.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment