Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 93 - First Day Home

This morning I woke up in my own bed in my own house, it felt wonderful.  Eric and I went to bed early last night so we were up early this morning.  We did our grocery shopping at 7:00am, of course we also went to Dunkin Donuts and took the long way home.  It's good to be back in Charlotte.  I was impressed, we made it out of the apartment and to Charlotte by 3:00pm.  I was exhausted after packing the car and driving close to three hours.  I even took a nap before finishing the unloading of the car.  It was amazing we got every thing in our cars, they were packed full to the top.  It's a good thing we didn't have Buster, there's no way we would have been able to make it all in one trip.

Tuesday I get to bring Buster home!  I can't wait to pick him up, I'm sure he's going to be a little wild so I may need some help getting him into the car.  First, I have to go to the discharge class at the Duke clinic.  I think that's at 10 or 11am.  It only lasts an hour, then I'll go get Buster.  I'm hoping to take him to PetSmart and have his nails clipped and a bath.  I'll also pick up some things he might need, like a new collar.  Apparently, Buster broke his collar while escaping from his leash.  It sucks because that was his Buffalo Sabres collar that Eric's sister, Jenn, bought for us.  I'm a little worried at how strong he is, if he can break through his collar and he also broke a leash.  He's only 8 months old, we are going to have a big strong dog on our hands.

Well Eric is about to cook dinner, so I'm signing off.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Peace out from 6119.

1 comment: