Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 101

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope you had a fantastic weekend.  We had a nice and relaxing weekend, sorry I didn't blog.  I was pretty productive this weekend despite feeling a little sick, I set up my offices, one upstairs and one downstairs.   This way I can be near both my boys, Eric's office is upstairs so it's good to keep Buster downstairs while he is working.  Now I can be productive while keeping Buster out of trouble.

I can't get over how good Buster is doing, he is learning fast.  Buster knows how to sit and he's getting close to laying down on command.  Plus, he is excellent at playing fetch, he even brings the ball to you.  One thing is Buster can jump, twice now he's ran from upstairs down to the living room and nearly jumped over the couch.  One time I was in the couch and he landed on me!  Buster sure does keep us busy.

In other news, I go back to Duke on Wednesday to meet with my doctor and have a bunch of tests run.  Buster will go to doggy day care for the day since Eric will be in Vegas.  I know Buster will have fun, it's the same place we boarded him at when he was a puppy.  They sent me pictures of him last time and he had his silly puppy smile on in everyone.   I need to get some pictures of Buster, his breeder wants to see how he looks now.  The breeder has declared Buster their favorite puppy, they almost kept him for themselves.  I keep in touch with them because they are really nice people, they love to see Buster pictures.  They sent me a picture of their newest fawn female.  For a second, it made me want to breed Buster but I think it would be best if we just neuter him.

Well that's all I have for today.  I hope your week starts off right. Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment