Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the wonderful Dad's and especially to my wonderful Dad's:  Scott Ochs, Mike Lomas and Chuck Pyjas.  I know not everyone is as lucky as me to have three fantastic father's in my life!   I chose today as the day to start blogging again. The last few days have been busy with Buster being neutered and Eric coming home from Vegas.

Buster is doing well, the vet actually recommended a sedative for the next couple of days to keep him calm so he doesn't pull his stitches.  Every person at PetSmart said, 'we love him but he has SO much energy!' Buster does have endless amounts of energy, the sad part is the sedatives don't seem to work on him.  We've had to kennel him to keep him from jumping and rough housing.  I guess he feels no pain, but I know he needs to rest so he can heal properly.

This morning, Buster gave Eric his first Father's Day card.  It was perfect and Eric really liked it and thought it was nice.  Then they played for awhile after Buster gave him a thousand kisses, he sure does love his father.  Here's a picture of the two of them along with one of just Buster, which Eric took.  Anytime he takes a picture of Buster it's like he poses for him!  I have to take a ton of pictures to get one nice one but not Eric, one and done.  Oh well at least I get to enjoy the great pictures.

Well that's it for me.  I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and to all the Dad's out there, I hope you feel appreciated and loved!  Peace out, 6119.  


No comments:

Post a Comment