Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 97

I have the best dog, I am so proud of Buster, he is doing really well adjusting to being back home.  The only problem I had was he snuck out the door twice on me.  The first time I got him back easily but the second time he gave me a run.  I would get close to him he would look at me and take off again.  He sure loves to run, he went all the way down the block.  Eric had to get the car and a squeaky toy to get him to come.  I was terrified, I was so sure one of the many dogs in our neighborhood would come out.  Buster does well with other dogs, it's the other dog I worry about.  So I learned my lesson, don't let him near the door without a leash.

Other than that Buster is great, he's so sweet.  I know he remembers me because as a puppy he would always curl up in my lap when I sat Indian style.  I sat down like that and he immediately jumped in my lap.  As big as he is he makes it manage, it's adorable.  Buster is really calm, unless a new person comes around.  We'll work on that, I'll get him into classes soon.   I know Buster is going to be a great dog and an important part of our family.  Buster shows a lot of love to both Eric and I, he used to only come to me but now he loves his Daddy just as much as Mommy.

Today, I'm going to see Dr. Miller, I'm looking forward to visiting with him.  I don't have any major issues so he'll probably just take my blood and look me over.  Other than that nothing is new, just enjoying life with my favorite men.  I hope life is treating you well, much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment