Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 111

Hello friends and family, I hope this day is treating you well.  Mine is pretty good but it started at 6:30am thanks to Buster.  On top of that he was up in the middle of the night for about an hour, he was sick.  I guess that's what goes along with being a doggy Mom.  I don't mind that much, my schedule is flexible.  Buster seems to be feeling good today, he's eating and had lots of energy on our morning walk.  Of course, now he's sleeping in his crate.

I've been out and about running small errands, nothing exciting.  I talked to Eric and he sounds good, he's in Fresno, CA today and tomorrow.  We're looking forward to another quiet weekend at home.  Buster keeps us busy enough.  I love him so much and I love having him as part of our family.

Well, that's all I got.  Hope life is good and your happy.  Peace out, 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment