Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 102

Happy Tuesday!  It's raining here but we aren't going to let it spoil our day.  Buster and I are both waterproof so we'll be heading out for a walk soon.  Yesterday, our walk tired him out all day.  We had to carry him to his kennel to go to bed.  Yes, he's a big baby.  Right now he is thrilled with his new toy, a Buffalo!  It's supposed to be "chew tuff" we'll see if it can stand up to Buster's teeth.  He loves soft toys but he rips them apart, this one has no stuffing so he should be able to keep it around for awhile.

I had to laugh because yesterday, Eric and I realized we had been feeding him two different puppy foods!  We had a bag of puppy chow and the old bag of Iam's puppy food.  I thought we were supposed to do the Iam's and Eric has been giving him puppy chow.  Amazingly, Buster has not had the runs or anything but now he is strictly puppy chow.

Buster and I are sad because Daddy leaves today for Vegas.  We'll keep busy while he's gone, I have an appointment at Duke tomorrow so Buster is going to doggy day care.  It's the same place we boarded him before and I know he likes it there.  I'll drop him off at 7:30, head up to Duke and then pick him up on my way home.  Eric comes home early Saturday morning on the red eye.  He'll be sleepy but it will be good to have him back home.

If I had been thinking, I would have taken Buster with me so he could see the family that took care of them.  Keifer the two year old misses Buster, he told his neighbor that his puppy went home with his Mommy.  Then he'll forget he's gone and go looking for him.  So sad!  I know Buster misses him too, he kept looking around when we brought him home looking for Keifer.  We'll plan ahead for my next appointment so they can see each other again.

I'm glad I'm going to see my Duke doctor tomorrow, I've been getting sick in the mornings and I don't know why.  It's always before I eat and it's pretty violent, sorry if that is TMI.  Then the rest of the day I just feel uneasy...  They say that nausea is the last symptom to go, well I'm ready for it to go, puking is no fun.

Man, I'm glad I bought Buster that new Buffalo, it's kept him entertained for about an hour now and he's still going.  He won't let us touch it, it's his toy.  Well that's it for today, I hope your weather is better than ours!  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment