Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 108

I hope you all had a great weekend, we didn't do much but that was nice.  Eric is traveling again this week so we just enjoyed each other's company.  There's not much new going on, I'll see Dr. Miller this Friday, until then I'll be working around the house.  I'm working on weeding out our collection of clothes and random items that could be sold or donated.  It's kind of fun and it makes me feel lighter, if you know what I mean.

I'm feeling pretty good, my mouth finally feels back to normal, my throat is still a little sore but definitely better.  I still have random sickness in the morning, it's never that bad because it's before I eat.    That will go away eventually.  My hair is just barely starting to grow.  It grows more in certain places, hopefully it will even out.  For now I'm pretty much bald, nothing new.

Well that's it for today, I hope your day is wonderful.  Peace out, 6119.






No comments:

Post a Comment