Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 98

Hello Friday, I am so ready for the weekend.  It's been interesting to adjust to life back home.  Now all my responsibilities are back, I no longer have a care giver and I can do regular house work.  I was very bummed to learn that fact in my discharge class, I can clean now but I still can't garden or have flowers.  I say if you can clean you should be able to have flowers.  Oh well I'll follow the doctors orders.  As for dealing with everything else, I'm expecting things to just fall in to place.  However, next week I'll begin to tackle my responsibilities and start studying for the GRE.  I'm going to start using a day planner again and start being productive with daily tasks.  Now that I'm well it's time to get moving on some things.  

Plus, Buster keeps me responsible, no more sleeping in for me.  Luckily, Buster has been really good in the house as long as I keep him occupied with a toy or play with him he'll tire out and let me do my chores.  He is my shadow but I like that, I'm never alone. 

In other news, I would like to give a huge thank you to the New Life Sunday School Class in Pearland, TX.  They sent me a beautiful love quilt that has messages of encouragement written on the squares.  It's so nice and comforting.  They belong to the church with my Aunt Jane and Uncle Scott.  I've also been on their prayer list since all this began, so thank you for your support.  

I also need to thank my cousin Cynthia for the Cesar Millan book, "Cesar's Way".  For those of you who don't know Cesar, he is the Dog Whisperer from the TV show.  I love his show and he truly works magic with dogs.  Cynthia said it would help me learn the best way to train Buster.  I totally agree and am excited to start reading.  Cynthia and Randy just got a one year old pup so they are training too.  It's nice to know we have people who we can relate to.  

Well other than that we are going to have Swiss Mushroom Burgers tonight, it's so nice to have our grill again.  I hope you all have a Friday night full of fun, love and relaxation.  Peace out from 6119.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment