Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 113

So I took a few days off from the blog, in that time I have been battling an upset stomach.  I saw Dr. Miller yesterday and they gave me fluids since I've been puking since last week and have been exhausted.  He and Dr. Horwitz think my digestive system isn't working correctly.  It seems my spleen is enlarged and I might need to do an ultrasound this week.  It's not normal but they have seen this before.  Truthfully, I've always felt like I had some digestive problems, maybe the chemo just made it worse.

The good news, I haven't puked since Monday and they put me on another medicine to help with the digestion.  It seems like every time they stop a medicine, I end up with three more in it's place.  I guess that's just how it goes for awhile.  Thank goodness I have good doctors.  Now if I can just get my energy back I'll be feeling great.

Eric is in Florida so it's just Buster and I, he comes home Thursday and this weekend we are driving to Buffalo!  We are really excited, every year in July, Eric plays in his buddy's golf tournament.  It's a nice way to come home see family and friends.  Of course, Eric loves the fact that he'll be able to golf nearly every day with his friends.  Plus, it's a beautiful time of year to visit Buffalo and it seems to be hotter than normal.

That's all for me, Buster decided we need to start the day at 6:00am so we are gearing up for a big walk to tire him out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment