Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rainy Tuesday

Hello everyone, I'm alive!  Sorry, I haven't written in so long.  I've been doing my own thing.  So let's see what's happened.  My Mom had a birthday, Happy late Birthday Mom!  Her day was Sunday, I got her a present but it happens to be the same Pandora charm she already bought herself.  It's a double-decker bus with the British flag on the top.  It's perfect for her, but I know she'll find another charm she'll like, they have so many good ones.

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Diane and Henry in Florida!  They bought us the most wonderful delicious chocolates!  Eric and I have been enjoying each one immensely.  Diane and Henry our like family to us, we met them when Eric and Henry worked together through Epson & Tech Data.  I wish I could have seen them, but I will eventually.  So thank you, we love the chocolates and we miss you!

It's rainy and cool here, the cool is refreshing but the rain, I could do without.  Plus, I want to take Buster on the green way for a nice long walk.  If it would stop raining I would do it, I mean we won't melt but I don't really feel like getting all wet.  Buster is doing well, he's eating like a normal dog now. For awhile he wouldn't eat his food, we were bribing him with carrots on top just to get him to eat.  Now he eats three bowls a day of Blue Buffalo chicken and rice.  The first time he ate it you could see the boost of energy just rush through him.  He's like a new dog, more puppy energy than he's had in awhile.

Eric and I are doing well, just enjoying each day as it comes.  We've been busy enjoying Buster and the summer.  Eric's been traveling so we kind of got back into our groove just like we used to do before I got sick.  It's nice to just live our daily lives, doing normal things and appreciating each other.  Every once in awhile he'll look at me and say, "my little miracle".  It makes me feel special and loved.  It's hard to believe that less than six months ago I was living in a hospital.  Crazy.

Well that's all I got for today.  It's good to write again, I missed you guys, if you know what I mean.  Have a beautiful day.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment