Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday

Hello friends and family, I hope all is well with you.  I'm doing well, just came home from a two mile walk with Buster.  I'm proud of the fact that I take him every day, we either walk two or three miles depending on our energy.  Today, it looked like it might rain so we kept it short.  He still got to see lots of dogs and surprisingly lots of kids, school started yesterday so I don't know what they were doing there.  We drove by the bus stops yesterday and there were mobs of kids and parents, Buster and I drove by and laughed at them.  Were silly that way.

Buster went to his first tail gate this weekend and he did awesome.  Our friends were going to the Phish  concert so Buster and I met them up at the parking lot for some beers.  Buster was really chill, he just laid down with us and took it all in.  Tons of people came to love on him which was cute.  I was really proud of him, he didn't even try to go after the other dogs that were nearby.  It makes me so happy to be able to bring him pretty much anywhere.

In health news, still doing great, no problems at all.  My medicines have been greatly reduced so that's awesome.  I'm starting to feel like a normal girl, not like a patient anymore.

Eric and I are getting ready to make another trip to Buffalo.  We'll drive down Friday night and spend a week there.  We are bringing Buster but we are going to board him in Buffalo.  Eric's parents have brand new hard wood floors so we don't want to scratch them up!  Plus, I think the kennel will let me visit him and take him out for a walk or two.  I was just glad to find a kennel that was reasonably priced and available.

Well there's not much else going on.  I'm getting ready to see the eye doctor today.  It's time to see if the damage caused by chemo has gone away.  I had a bubble of fluid on my left eye caused by the chemo so hopefully it has gone away now.  It doesn't effect my vision but it could, if I don't keep an eye on it, ha ha!

Well my brother is off to Mexico this week with friends.  Lucky son of a gun, makes me want to go on vacation.  Eric and I want to go to Hawaii, I've never been but he has.  We'll see if we can make that happen eventually.

Well that's it for me, have a great day.  Much love from 6119.


No comments:

Post a Comment