Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 16, 2012

Hello friends and family, I'm back!  Sorry for the extended break between blogs, I just haven't felt like I had much to say.  But I hear from people all the time, asking why I don't update the blog.  They want new pictures too.  I'll work on that, I should have some new pics up this week.  So sorry for leaving you all in the dark and I appreciate that you still read my blog.

In health news, I'm doing great.  I was just at Duke this week for a blood draw and some research questions.  I learned that my immune system is 70% complete which is pretty cool.  The doctors are very happy with my progress.  I have to have a lung test on Monday to make sure everything is cool there too, which should be I haven't had any problems.  Once I'm done with that I'll be free from doctors appointments until November.

In Buster news, he's great, he's the best dog I could have ever asked for.  Today we were on our walk and we had a run in with a little yippy dog that looked like a lion, his body was shaved except for his mane.  Well this little dog was riding on top of the woman's stroller while she walked a huge K9 along with her daughter.  Buster did great with the K9 and we were going about our way when the little lion leaped off of the stroller and started chasing us, barking wildly at Buster the whole time.  So the dog is not on a leash and the woman walking him says oh don't worry he'll come back and she kept on walking.  The little lion followed us barking while I held Buster back.  Finally, I got annoyed and let Buster go after him.  It was awesome, that little lion ran back to mommy but Buster cornered him and dominated him in the end.  Finally, the little lion ran back home.

Who does that anyway?  Don't mind my little annoying dog as he chases you and barks at you.  I won't come get him or anything....  Crazy lady.  But Buster did good he didn't get in any trouble and I know he felt satisfied after chasing the silly thing away.

So that's it for today, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Peace out from 6119.


No comments:

Post a Comment