Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stupid Passwords

Ugh.  I hate passwords, I feel like I have to reset my blog every time I want to post.  And every time I swear the password is something simple yet I can't remember.....  Thank goodness for resets!

So we've had an interesting week.  Poor Eric either had a horrible bout with food poisoning or could have some digestive issues.  He's been feeling like crap all week and especially over the weekend.  Unfortunately, we had to cancel our trip to Florida, but at least Eric is feeling a little better now.

Not much else is going on, the weather has been beautiful.  Mid 70s and sunny, perfect for our daily walks.  Buster has a new best friend, Murphy, they are the same size and they love to box.  We see him every day and have at least a 5-10 minute wrestling session.  It's nice to find a dog who likes to box and wrestle.  Usually, Buster is the aggressor but not with Murphy.

Well, I'm off to hit the books.  It's serious now, I am going to be a good student from now on.

Peace out, hope your day is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment