Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Funday

Good day friends and family.  I hope this Sunday morning has been good to you.  It sure has been nice for me.  Eric took me out for IHOP this morning, I had strawberry banana pancakes with whip cream, coffee and OJ.  It was fabulous.  During breakfast I was watching this cute girl sitting across from us.  I said to Eric, "Won't it be nice to have that some day?"  He said, "you have to be prepared for the fact that we might not have kids." He doesn't want me to get my hopes up and have my heart crushed.  I was pretty consumed with the idea of having a baby and it did crush me to hear that I probably will not but I still believe anything is possible.  The great thing is I have a wonderful husband who assures me he is happy with just us and that will be enough.  He's so supportive and I don't know what I would do without him.  I'm so blessed to share my life with my best friend, my soul mate.  For now, our family is complete, Eric, me and Buster.  Perhaps will add another dog one day.

In other news, we received a fabulous surprise on Friday.  My Dad's client Darrell Swank with Leslie Rudd Investment copany sent us some wonderful wine.  Darrell said he has worked with my Dad for many years and had recently learned that I was given the go ahead to start drinking again.  So they sent me a white and two reds to enjoy.  We are going to enjoy a bottle tonight with Gwumpki, a polish tradition.  It's stuffed cabbage leaves and it's one of Eric's favorite dishes.  That with mash potatoes and you have a wonderful meal.  Perfect with a glass of wine.  A big THANK YOU to Darrell and Leslie Rudd Investment Company.

It's so amazing to see how many people reach out to one another through out life.  I've been touched by so many people and it's all because of my amazing group of family and friends.  Thanks to all of you in my life, I love you all.  With that, I'll sign off.  Enjoy this beautiful day, peace out from 6119.




No comments:

Post a Comment