Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm glad it's the weekend, I'm ready for some days off with my two favorite men.  Next week we are planning on going to Florida.  Eric has to be there for work so we decided to drive down so I can spend a little time on the beach.  I will make sure to stay out of the sun but I'm excited to bring my paints and sit down on the beach to paint!

As requested, I am finally posting a picture of my hair.  It's hard to see the color but it seems to be lighter than it used to be.  I think it's kind of sandy brown, we'll see.  Eric thinks I should trim the back, I think he's probably right but I'm so not wanting to cut my hair.  It's so nice to have it and I just want it to grow long!

In health news, I'm still going strong no problems this week.  Feeling great and I don't have to go back to Duke until November!  In Buster news, he has fallen in love with mud.  Every time we go on a walk he finds the mud and prances around in it.  At least he doesn't roll around in the mud but I still have to wash him afterward!  Today on our walk he found a dead snake, I'm glad it was dead but it was still freaky looking.  Thank goodness he didn't pick it up and carry it around.  He pawed at it for awhile and then got bored.

Well not much else to say.  I hope you all have a beautiful day.  Oh and happy late birthday to my fabulous Grandma Jodi and my wonderful step dad Mike.  I love you both and hope your day was fabulous!  Much love to you all, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment