Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday October 20th, 2011

Jenn is doing good today and slept quite well last night.  She looks really good today and is just looking forward to getting her hair cut since it will start falling out next week.  The treatments are going well and other than having some consistent nausea and occasional headaches; she really is doing very well!

Jenn wants to go to the Sabres game in November when we travel home for Thanksgiving... I'm telling you, this girl is just strong beyond belief.  She rarely worries about the Leukemia, she just keeps looking forward to having children and making sure that I am ok.

Speaking of losing hair, her brother Tucker had his head shaved last night.  This is huge as Tucker had longer hair and his commitment to making Jenn feel better is amazing.  Jenn's step dad Mike is joining the cause as well in shaving his head; so I will join the crew too this weekend.

Other than that, Jenn just wants to let everyone know how much she appreciates all of the support and many thanks for all of the visitors and stuffed animals. 

Her last comment that she wants posted today is "Go Sabres!!"

Much love and many thanks to everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and Jenn! Praying that her strength and will remain strong.

    Kirby Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, you won't remember me but I knew you when you and Tucker were small children. I worked with your Dad for years at Pawnee Industries and I believe you might have gone to high school with my son, Clayton Barth. I heard about the battle you were facing and I wanted to tell you that even strangers are praying for you. I'm so pleased to hear that your spirits are high as I truly believe that winning a fight like this requires a positive attitude so keep that up! Bless you and Eric and I will continue to keep up with how you're doing on this blog. Blessings....Janice Barth Friedman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenn & Eric! Love the blog - great idea....hope all is well today, between classes and lectures I always am thinking of you guys. I'm pleased to hear (but not suprised :) ) to hear your spirits are high - attitude is everything!! Lots of prayers and thoughts are coming from Manhattan, KS from me and my friends! Take care and God bless!

    Chase Downing

    ReplyDelete
  4. bald is beautiful! id shave my head but by the time the 3 hairs on my head would actually start to grow back jenns will have already grown, gotten cut and grown more! im so jealous you get to do the pixie we've all wanted to try! take lots of pix please! SOOooo what sabres game are we all going to? i want in - i want in! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so incredibly proud of you Jenn. You are an inspiration. Keep fighting girl - I know you will. Keep looking toward your bright and beautiful future. And...Sabres...I want in too. Let's do it up! XO

    ReplyDelete